Our asset management team consists of professionals with sixteen years of experience in acquiring, underwriting, renovating and operating commercial properties specializing in multifamily assets.
- Interface with third party vendors including property managers, lawyers, accountants, contractors and investors.
- Conduct market studies and execute leasing strategy.
- Monitor relevant market data and knowledge.
- Establish and maintain broker relationships.
- Engage third-party brokers, negotiate brokerage agreements and monitor performance of leasing brokers.
- Regularly visit properties and conduct on-site inspections.
- Work with property managers to bid and oversee operational contracts and services for both repair/maintenance and capital improvements.
- Work with management to review insurance compliance.
- Monitor property operational performance including utilities and other property-specific expenses.
- Assist with dispositions and acquisition due diligence as requested.
- Review and analyze property budgets and prepare for review and discussion with ownership/management.
- Monitor variance analysis of financial reports (i.e., budget versus actual, year-to-date performance).
- Monitor accounts receivable, coordinate collections and respond to any delinquencies in accordance with established policies.
- Financial modeling of existing investments; create, maintain and update existing investment models.
- Perform buy/sell and refinance analyses for investments.
- Draft investor letters and manage reporting processes for investors/lenders.
- Administer loan covenants and manage the drawdown of loan reserves.
- Interface with lenders and capital partners for approvals, new loans and refinances.
- Seek and implement value-add income and expense saving opportunities.
- Pursue favorable financial incentives including low-interest rate loans and grants for capital projects.
Analyze cash available at each property and discuss any deficiencies/surplus with ownership in recommending capital calls/distributions.